Sunday, June 24, 2012

this uh, this uh crazy

For the past couple of days, E has been singing "this uh, this uh crazy. this uh, this uh crazy." I meant to ask her what song it was but I'd get distracted by cooking or cleaning and then she stops singing and I forget. So, tonight while we were playing she started singing it again. Here's our conversation:

Me: "E, who sings that song?"
E: "Angelina Ballerina."
Me: "Angelina Ballerina sings that song? Are you sure?"
(I wanted to see if she really remembered where she learned it from. So, I asked her again."
Me: "So, does Marco sing it? (Marco is a character in the Angelina Ballerina show.)"
E: "Yes."
Me: "What about Mulan?" (I know. Not a character in the show but I wanted to see if she'd say yes. Because if she said no, I would know for sure it was from Angelina Ballerina.)
E doesn't say anything and continues to play. So, we go over to the computer. I go to pbskids and we find Angelina Ballerina. She watches a few episodes and we look through all the videos and then she gets very excited saying, "I want to watch this uh, this uh crazy. this uh, this uh crazy." We click on that episode and lo and be hold. It's her song. It's actually saying, Disco, Disco Crazy. :)

Go here to watch. Click on Angelina Ballerina (the mouse in the tutu) and find the episode "Disco Crazy."

No comments:

Post a Comment